Monday, February 25, 2008

Miniature Needlework Update!

Here is the update on my Adam & Eve Sampler from Annelle Ferguson's book 'Traditional Needlepoint in Miniature', as of today.
The only thing I forgot to do was use a coin or something to show scale, rats! The lighting isn't too bad. And look at the progress I made. I'll tell you, I'm not crazy about stitching backgrounds, but once you see it done and how it makes your needlework come to life, it is a powerful activity, indeed.

A little history:
ok....I think you get the idea, lol. This photo is from 1/10/08. The sense of achievement is so superb doing miniature needlework. I have learned so much in the past few months about the world of miniatures, needlepoint, dolls, polymer clay (lots of pix to follow, please be patient, I know thousands of you are waiting for my photos, ha!)