Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun!

Our breakfast this morning, farina with butter and black pepper. Kind of a family tradition, I can remember my parents & grandparents making it for my brother & me, and now I make it for my family :-)
No one tagged me for this, but in my blog sojourns I came across it on Michele B's blog and thought it would be fun to do the one-word answer questionnaire ( I also altered the rule a bit by adding that you answer with whatever comes into your mind first), then I'm off to stitch and watch movies "Mothman Prophecies" and "Vampires".

Try this it's quite fun.

1. Where is your cell phone? pocketbook
2. Your significant other? M
3. Your hair? black
4. Your mother? M
5. Your father? A
6. Your favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? forgot
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? accomplishment
10. The room you’re in? den
11. Your hobby? stitching
12. Your fear? nothing
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive (lol)
14. What you’re not? confrontational
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? samplers
17. Where you grew up? Ct
18. The last thing you did? chocolate
19. What are you wearing? combination
20. Favorite gadget? needle
21. Your pets? cat
22. Your computer? HP
23. Your mood? great
24. Missing someone? C
25. Your car? cadi
26. Something you’re not wearing? bra
27. Favorite store? thrift
28. Like someone? yep
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? morning