Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fair and Square Exchange Sent & Received!


I got word that my Fair and Square partner, Cathy B, received the squares I stitched for her, so now I can post the pix of them!
I'm so glad she liked what I sent, I must admit, I'm impressed with myself, lol!
I used a freebie design by With My Needle stitched on 32 count cream colored linen using Crescent Colours 'Cupid'.
The card I made for her was a copy onto tan colored cardstock paper of the stitching itself. I made a little sampler of the materials I used to stitch it, the fabric I sent her, and a few doo-dads. Creative juices flowing...lol!

Cover of card, copy of stitching on squares...

Inside of the card...a little sampler of sorts...

And the squares themselves. Cathy said she may make a friendship quilt from the squares she's received. I'll be doing pillows most likely to fuel my pillow fanticism....lol. But, a friendship quilt sounds so lovely!